National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a not-for-profit public limited company incorporated on July 31, 2008, under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 (corresponding to section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013).
Vision of NSDC
NSDC was set up as part of a national skill development mission to fulfil India's growing need for skilled workforce across sectors and narrow the existing gap between the demand and supply of skills. "There is a compelling need to launch a world-class skill development programme in a mission mode that will address the challenge of imparting the skills required by a growing economy. Both the structure and the mission's leadership must be such that the programme can be scaled up quickly to cover the whole country.
Mission of NSDC
- Upgrade skills to international standards through significant industry involvement and develop necessary frameworks for standards, curriculum and quality assurance.
- Enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives for skill development through appropriate Public-Private Partnership ( PPP ) models; strive for significant operational and financial involvement from the private sector.
- Play the role of a ‘market-maker’ by bringing funds, particularly in sectors where market mechanisms are ineffective or missing.
- Prioritise initiatives that can have a multiplier or catalytic effect as opposed to one-off impact.
Objectives of NSDC
To contribute significantly to the overall target of skilling up of India's people, mainly by fostering private sector initiatives in skill development programmes and providing funding.
Our Role as Non-Funded Training Partner of NSDC
P C Training Institute Limited (PCTIL) has very vast experience in implementing Skill Development Training Projects. As one of India’s leading vocational and employability training organizations, we are converting unskilled workforce to skilled workforce since 2011. We transform communities through placement-linked skill development, livelihood creation, entrepreneurship and self-employment. We have completed several large sizes, and Multi-State skill development projects sanctioned by the Central and State Governments have also successfully placed the minimum 70% of the trained candidates.
We have trained and placed the candidates under the following 12 Courses / Job Roles:
- Accounts Executive (Recording and Reporting) - BSC/Q1001
- Accounts Executive (Payroll) - BSC/Q1201
- Accounts Executive (Statutory Compliance) - BSC/Q1101
- Software Developer - SSC/Q0501
- AI - Data Quality Analyst - SSC/Q8101
- AI - Business Intelligence Analyst - SSC/Q8102
- AI - Data Scientist - SSC/Q8104
- AI - Machine Learning Engineer - SSC/Q8113
- Office Operations Executive - MEP/Q0207
- Recruitment Executive – HR - MEP/Q0702
- Retail Store Ops Assistant - RAS/Q0101
- Retail Sales Specialist cum Cashier - RAS/Q0109
Our Recruitment Partners
Procedure of Admission to NSDC Programs
- Fill NSDC ~ PCTIL Enrollment Form
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Copy of Marks Sheets (10th, 12th, Graduate and Master Degree)
- Passport Size photographs – 4Nos
- Copy of Disability Certificate if any
- Copy of caste Category if any
- Male/female in the age group of 18 to 35 years of Age
The objective of NSDC Program is:
- To increase the employability quotient of people across sectors where a genuine need has been established
- Enable and mobilize a large number of youth to take up industry designed quality skill training, become employable and earn their livelihood.
- Increase productivity of the existing workforce, and align skill training with the actual needs of the country.
- Encourage standardization of the Certification process and put in place the foundation for creating a registry of skills.